We invite you to enjoy a free self-guided visit of the collection of Latin American and European art housed by the Museum.
We propose four different tours that you can enjoy on the same day or on different days:
- Exhibition Contemporary art in Oaxaca. Vanguard, myth and tradition – Room 1 Download room brochure here
- Temporary exhibition SEOANE. Portraits – Room 10 Download room brochure here
- Tour of the European Art Collection – Rooms 2, 3 and 4 (upper floor)
- Tour of the Latin American Art Collection – Rooms 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9 (ground floor)
- Download general collection brochure here
For groups of over 20 people, advance booking is recommended by calling 952 857 923 or sending an e-mail to email@example.com
*Currently the number of people per group is subject to current regulations according to the state of alarm in which we find ourselves. If you need information in this regard, you can contact us directly.
Museum from Home