We invite you to enjoy a free self-guided visit of the collection of Latin American and European art housed by the Museum.
We propose four different tours that you can enjoy on the same day or on different days:
- Exhibition Contemporary art in Oaxaca. Vanguard, myth and tradition – Room 1 Download room brochure here
- Temporary exhibition Destination Argentina. Borges and Chale, female artists in the avant-garde – Room 10 Download room brochure here
- Tour of the European Art Collection – Rooms 2, 3 and 4 (upper floor) – General collection brochure
- Tour of the Latin American Art Collection – Rooms 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9 (ground floor) – General collection brochure
- Download general collection brochure here
For groups of over 20 people, advance booking is recommended by calling 952 857 923 or sending an e-mail to email@example.com
*Currently the number of people per group is subject to current regulations according to the state of alarm in which we find ourselves. If you need information in this regard, you can contact us directly.