WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A Cookie is a text file that a website, application or other platform saves on your device, such as your computer, tablet or smartphone. It contains information about your browsing or usage, unequivocally identifying your device. Cookies are needed to facilitate browsing and understand how users interact with websites, allowing improvements to be made. They are also useful for customising advertising to your preferences and for other purposes given below. Cookies do not harm your device.
TYPE OF COOKIES
Please review this section which provides an overview of the different types of Cookies that may be used in an online environment.
According to the owner of the Cookies, they can be classified as:
a) Own Cookies: These Cookies are sent to the user’s computer or device from a computer or domain managed by the owner itself, which provides the website or service requested by the user.
b) Third-party Cookies: These Cookies are sent to the user’s computer or device from a computer or domain that is not managed by the owner, but by another body that processes the data obtained through Cookies.
Depending on the purpose of the Cookie, they can be classified into:
- Strictly necessary (technical) Cookies allow the user to browse a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services offered on them. These Cookies perform essential functions, such as controlling traffic, identifying data or sessions, accessing restricted sections, remembering elements of an order, managing payments, guaranteeing the security of the service, allowing participation in events, storing multimedia content and sharing content on social networks. These technical Cookies are downloaded automatically when the web is displayed or the service requested by the user is provided.
- Functionality or personalisation Cookies allow information to be remembered to provide the user with a service or platform with specific characteristics that differentiate their experience from that of other users. These characteristics may include the language, the number of results displayed in a search, the appearance or content of the service depending on the browser used or the region from which the service is accessed, among others. Not accepting these Cookies may result in slow website performance or inappropriate recommendations.
- Analysis Cookies are used to collect information on the number of users, the sections visited on the website, and their interaction with it. These data are used to carry out a statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service, with the aim of identifying areas for improvement based on usage patterns.
- Behavioural advertising Cookies record and store information about users’ browsing habits, which makes it easier to create specific profiles to display personalised ads. These Cookies allow efficient management of the advertising spaces that the owner has included, either directly or in collaboration with third parties.
PURPOSE OF COOKIES ON OUR WEBSITE
Cookies play a fundamental role in the operation of our website. Their main objective is to allow more comfortable and efficient browsing. For example, they are used to remember your preferences during browsing and on future visits.
They also help us customise advertising based on your browsing habits. The information collected through Cookies allows us to carry out statistical estimates and analysis of use, such as the number of visits and the most consulted sections. This allows us to improve our services and tailor the platform to your individual interests.
The third parties that can configure and access Cookies on your computer are given below, as well as the purposes for which the information they store is used:
Analysis: Analytical Cookies are used to create browsing profiles and to get to know the preferences of users in order to improve the offer of products and services.
MANAGE COOKIES ON OUR WEBSITE
In the Cookie settings panel, which you can access at any time on our platform, you will find detailed information about the Cookies we use. It specifies their purpose, duration and who manages them (us or third parties). This panel allows you to manage the activation and deactivation of Cookies that are not strictly necessary for the operation of the platform, in addition to changing your consent at any time.
You can access settings by clicking here to change your preferences or withdraw your consent.
Therefore, if you configure Cookies in a certain way on one device and you want that option to be applied in a similar way on another device, you will need to activate the same option on that other device.
The user must take into account that some features of the contents of our website are only available if the installation of Cookies is allowed in their browser. If you decide not to accept or block certain Cookies (depending on their purpose), this may totally or partially affect the normal functioning of the website or prevent access to some of its services.
USE OF INFORMATION STORED IN COOKIES
The information stored in the Cookies of our website is used only by us. However, some third-party Cookies that are managed by external entities may be used to provide us with additional services. For more details, consult our Cookies configuration panel, accessible at all times on our website.
- UPDATES AND CHANGES IN THE COOKIES POLICY
Museo Ralli, S.L. may modify this Cookies Policy based on new legislative or regulatory requirements, or in order to adapt said policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency.